The nib Group has a mission and vision of people enjoying better health. Through our success, we aspire to more prosperous and sustainable communities, not only the creation of enterprise value.
We believe that extraordinary people do extraordinary things. Extraordinary comes in different perspectives and experiences. We’re looking for people who want to be a part of a team that has the appetite and ambition to be different. We’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to be their best selves, every day.
As the Marketing Campaign Manager, you will plan and execute data driven marketing campaigns across a variety of communication channels including eDM, DM, SMS and OTM; to inform, educate and empower our members.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business around campaign strategy and management
- Oversee the delivery of direct marketing campaigns
- Ensure that DM methodologies are adhered to throughout the campaign development cycle
- Use campaign analytics to identify areas of improvement for campaigns
- Identify campaign issues and develop strategies to address
- Effectively manage content changes and campaign costs, reviewing opportunities to increase ROI
This role is offered on a 12 month fixed-term contract basis.
The Marketing team forms part of the Australian Resident Health Insurance (ARHI) business unit, supporting the nib brand, corporate health business and our white label partnerships.
A creative and collaborative team of high achievers, who love to experiment and challenge the status quo, while having fun along the way.
You are a results driven marketing professional with tangible measured success in improving customer education, advocacy, lifetime value and retention.
You consider yourself as someone who can effectively build relationships and influence across the business to drive outcomes. Furthermore, you will have:
- Degree qualification in Marketing / Business
- Experience in direct & database marketing practices
- Superior communication skills with the ability to communicate complex information at all levels
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and work to deadlines and deliverables
- Experience in life insurance, general insurance, financial or health services – desired
- Knowledge of a document composition tool and automated marketing campaign systems
- Demonstrated ability to manage external providers/suppliers
The nib Group is a highly collaborative, purpose led, and values driven organisation. To support you at work (and play), we offer some fantastic benefits including but not limited to:
- Employee health insurance discounts
- Employee share plans
- Volunteer leave
- Paid parental leave
- Gym discounts and fitness incentives
- Short-term incentive programs
- Educational assistance
- Flexible working arrangements, including work from home
We never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
nib is committed to remote and flexible working, giving our people the opportunity to create and personalise their own work environments, whilst also offering opportunities for our people to connect, socialise and come together as teams in collaborative and innovative ways.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check (including criminal history and bankruptcy check) prior to commencement of employment.